Please submit your completed application along with all required documents to the Office of Admissions. You are encouraged to contact JFK University directly to determine whether additional admission materials are required beyond those listed below. To ensure prompt processing of your application, please follow these instructions carefully.
Submit all of the following to
Office of Admissions
190N Main St Suite # 202
Natick, MA 01760
- Completed, signed application
- Two Passport size photos (with your printed name and signature on the back)
- $90.00 non-refundable application fee (made payable to JFK University
- Two original or notarized copies of your birth certificate
- Two notarized copies of your passport page that shows date of birth.
- Essay – “Why I Want To Become A Physician”
- Two official high school transcripts, sent directly from the institution
- Two notarized copies of high school diploma
- Two official transcripts from each university/college attended, sent directly from the institution
- Two original, signed academic letters of recommendation All applicants can submit unofficial/student copies of transcripts for processing only. However, if admission is granted, official copies of transcripts will be required and should be sent to John F. Kennedy University School of Medicine directly from the institution.